As you'll remember, yesterday's post, ULC's Essential Questions for 2012 was our response to 14 questions I found on Nonprofit Nate's post, 29 Questions for better philanthropic conversations. We have had a fantastic response to the post, with a nice spike in our subscriptions to prove it. Thank you for reading!
Today will be a continuation, but now we turn the tables. Now it's your turn. Below are questions I copied from Nate's post. I know most of you don't tend to comment on our posts, but I'm asking you for a big favor. Please help us understand your motivation for supporting causes, whether ours or others, so that we can improve what we offer our supporters and ensure that we live up to their hopes and expectations.
Don't feel obligated to answer ALL the questions (although I'd love to read your answers!). If you'd rather, feel free to pick and choose. Not all of them may be applicable to you. But do please share your thoughts with us. It means a great deal to us.
|Last Updated on Friday, 20 June 2014 15:49|
- Run for the Border
- Goats Get Diarrhea Too: A Story with an Unfortunate Ending
- Upcoming Trip to Haiti to Result in Two New Libraries
- Layers of Learning at ULC
- 18,000 Books Heading to Haiti
- Facebook Interactions
- Confessions of a Book-aholic…. and a Top 10 List
- The Many Faces of Haiti
- Pointed Questions Welcome!
- Book for Your Buck
- Your Turn!
- ULC's Essential Questions for 2012
- Blog, Guilt & a Guesthouse
- Taken for Granted
- Kreyol Ayisyen
- Haitian Coffee Snob
- A Loaded Question by Michelle Lemenager
- Haiti Smiles by Chris Barnicle
- Teach Without Materials?!
Written by Dana Jean
Thursday, 12 January 2012 17:31